Annews24.com,Here is the 9 Tips to Survive Animals attack
- Top 10 Countries With Best Doctors In The World 2019-2020
- City hunter episode 8 (Korean drama series)
Death statistics shows that most of the dangerous and deadly animals are shark, lion, tiger, elephant etc etc.
but most of us dont know even a group of BEES can kill a human.
- Out of 150 species only 20 species attack humans.
- most of them just dont perceive you as food.
- But now it is a serious condition, if a shark gets interested in you, then it will be so tough.
- To prevent you from shark attack, prevent blood or urine to entering into water.
- If you meet shark in face to face, dont turn your back or dont try to escape, sharks will decide you as its prey.
- if you have been caught, concentrate and aim at its gills and eyes, because they are the most sensitive parts
- If you have encounter a lion, maintain an eye to eye contact.
- dont turn back – dont turn your eyes away.
- If you do so, it will give a time to attack.
- Try to look at it more aggressive and more massive, lift your arms and cloths if anything you wear.
- Speak louder in front of lion, that it will irritate the lion and make it to go away.
- Elephants are mostly quite and friendly animal.
- But it also attack humans, especialy female elephants, when they consider you as danger to her babies.
- If you came across an elephant, pay attention on its body language.
- Notice that if its trunk is curled and ears are pulled back, it is going to attack you.
- Try to hide from elephant’s eyes lke hiding behind a bush or a tree.
- Mostly rhinoceroses have bad eyesight, in that case it will be easily frighten and attack people.
- They cxan run upto 37 miles per hour, which make people hard to escape.
- Easy way to escape fron a rhino is to hide behind a tree or bush.
- Jelly fish can bring yiu a lot of pain and ache if it touches your body.
- Use salt water to wash it first and use tweezer or ant materials like stick to pull out the remaining parts of the jellyfish away.
- Apply any pain releiving oilments over that surface.
- Alligators have the strongest jaws, which can even break the most hardest substances.
- if you get caught with an alligator, tahe a stone or any hard object and hit hardly in its eyes.
- The eyes and throat of a alligator alone the sensitive parts.
- If it is moving and comes nears you, make a loud noise and move in a zig zag and escape away.
- Most of the snakes are not poisonous nor dangrous.
- if you spot a snake nearby, then dont move, stand like a statue, unwanted vibrations can attract its attention.
- if you got a bite, dont tr to suck it out and show your heroism.
- just wash with running water and apply touniqeit and call for emergency.
- Gorillas are the king of the jungle as the feed and protect its family.
- They will never attack you if you behave obidiently.
- Sit down and not show them you are larger.
- Avoid eye contact and try to wisper something.
- Bees do their work regular and it is known for its hard work.
- They protect its hive and bites if you are just walking through.
- Dark colours can attract bees, so if you are wearing any dark shirt, then please stay away from bee hives.