Annews24.com,First of all the Libraries consists of various book and also people can gain knowledge only because of books, Hence Here is the Top 10 Mysterious Libraries
- Top 10 Giant sculptures in the World Today
- Top 10 most famous Monuments Of History in the world
- Top 10 Best Operating System In The World Ever
10.Vatican Secret Archives
- Pope Leo allowed only Catholic scholars into the collection.
- Since then, the restriction has loosened slightly.
- Due to that, one can request three items per day.
- In addition to that In 2012, the Vatican allowed 100 items out of the secret archives.
9.Lost Library Of Ivan The Terrible
- One of the most noteworthy legendary lost libraries belonged to Tsar Ivan IV Vasilyevich.
8.Secret Passages And Vanishing Books
- Mystery of secret passages and also mysteriously vanishing books.
- In 2000, people began to notice that some of the abbey’s ancient manuscripts were disappearing.
- Sometimes, it was missing, Other times, same as much as a dozen.
- The locks have changed three times and the windows sealed.
- But the thefts continued.
- Some began to suspect that there was a secret entrance to the monastery.
7.Herculaneum’s Lost Library
- Due to valconic erruption, The site was preserved under a thick layer of volcanic ash.
- The Villa of the Papyri was a private residence that contained 1,800 papyrus scrolls.
- The papyri were carbonized in the eruption.
- This preserved the documents but also made them nearly impossible to read.
6.Himmler’s Witch Library
- Researchers recently uncovered that once belonged to SS chief Heinrich Himmler.
- The collection of 13,000 occult and witchcraft books was discovered in Prague’s National Library .
- Most of the books were collected during second World War.
- Some of the volumes are extremely rare.
5.Lost Library Of Celsus
- The Library of Celsus is one of the most mysterious libraries of the ancient world.
- Tiberius Julius Aquila Commissioned it.
- Built in Ephesus, Turkey.
- The collection once included 12,000 scrolls.
- And also it is the third-largest library in Classical Antiquity.
- However, none of the works survived the library’s destruction in AD 262.
4.Royal Library Of Ashurbanipal
- Ancient Nineveh an archaeologists discovered it.
- The Library of Ashurbanipal held over 30,000 clay tablets inscribed with cuneiform text.
- The tablets contain,
- Furthermore Technical manuals.
- And also government records.
3.Silk Road Jewish Library
- First of all it was Discovered in a cave in Afghanistan.
- An ancient library of nearly 1,000 manuscripts.
- The texts contain poetry, personal letters, commercial records, and also legal documents.
- Most Noteworthy that The find sheds fascinating new work, and also family units of the Afghan Jewish community .
2.Secret Library Cave
- In 1900, a Taoist priest discovered it
- Situated in a cave in the Mogao Grottoes.
- Inside was as much as a small cave containing thousands of ancient manuscripts and paintings.
- Constructed in the ninth century.
- In addition to that, it is Originally a memorial cave for a Buddhist monk.
1.Lost Library Of John Dee
- In the 1580s, John Dee amassed one of the largest libraries in England.
- Furthermore, when he traveled to the Continent in 1583, his library was raided and lost to history.
- One hundred books from his esoteric collection still exist at the British Museum.
- In addition to that, Dee’s collection contains copious notes that he made in the books’ margins.
- In conclusion these scribblings contain observations on significant passages and biographical information.