MARTIN LUTHER ON FREE WILL
Christ taught:“Not every one who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.”[
Now let’s compare false teacher martin Luther.
6]Luther teaches:“…with regard to God, and in all that bears on salvation or damnation, (man) has no ‘free-will’, but is a captive, prisoner and bond slave, either to the will of God, or to the will of Satan.”“…we do everything of necessity and nothing by ‘free-will’; for the power of ‘free-will’ is nil…”“Man is like a horse. Does God leap into the saddle? The horse is obedient and accommodates itself to every movement of the rider and goes whither he wills it. Does God throw down the reins? Then Satan leaps upon the back of the animal, which bends, goes and submits to the spurs and caprices of its new rider… Therefore, necessity, not free will, is the controlling principle of our conduct. God is the author of what is evil as well as of what is good, and, as He bestows happiness on those who merit it not, so also does He damn others who deserve not their fate.”“His (Judas) will was the work of God; God by His almighty power moved his will as He does all that is in this world.”
False teachings of martin Luther.
It amazes me how people will accept Luther even though he admits he had a conversation with devil talking to him while he was on the commode
Mohammed. Also had a conversation with the devil in a cave.
See the similarity.
You believe martin but will not accept the testimony of three children from Fatima who had a vision of our Lady who prophesied about certain events and they came true.
You accept Sola scriptura ( bible alone ) when the Bible tells you to keep the Christian tradition. Both written and oral. and Sola fide faith alone is no where in the Bible. but Not saved by faith alone is in the Bible. And you Protestants are so big on anything extra-biblical, is not allowed. And your whole false gospel is not in the Bible.
And the books of the Bible were chosen from the
Catholic Church. Minus 7 books martin Luther called not inspired
Can you say double standard?
Luther claims that he came up with justification by faith alone while on the toilet.
He claims that it came as “knowledge the Holy Spirit gave me on the privy in the tower.” (Quoted in William Manchester, A World Lit only By Fire: The Medieval Mind and the Renaissance, Little Brown & Co., 1993, p. 140.)
In fact, Luther’s idea that people need to commit real and “honest” sins seems to have originated from a conversation with the Devil. This is from Luther’s Table Talk.“[Luther said:] remember Mohammed talked to the devil when he came up with the cult of Islam. And Ellen white talked to her dead husband.
When I awoke last night, the Devil came and wanted to debate with me; he rebuked and reproached me, arguing that I was a sinner. To this I replied: Tell me something new, Devil! I already know that perfectly well; I have committed many a solid and real sin. Indeed there must be good honest sins – not fabricated and invented ones – for God to forgive for God’s beloved Son’s sake, who took all of my sins upon Him so that now the sins I have committed are no longer mine but belong to Christ. This wonderful gift of God I am not prepared to deny, but want to acknowledge and confess.”With these facts in mind, it should be quite clear how those who followed Luther’s eventual conclusions (the core of which are faith alone and Scripture alone) are simply following the machinations, inventions and discoveries of a man. They are following the inventions of a man who was guided and used by the Devil to create a false version of “Christianity” which would lead countless people astray.
1. TO BE A PROTESTant 😞 protester of the Catholic Church authority and tradition of your mother Catholic Church ). You may believe that Jesus Christ did NOT set up the Catholic Church in Matthew 16:18.
2. You may believe that your man-made Church of the 16th Century is the one true Church that Jesus created in Matthew 16:18.
3. You may believe that the gates of Hell overcame the Church that Jesus started in Matthew 16:18.
4. You may believe that there is no liturgical priesthood in the New Testament, with no altar sacrifices, in spite of Matthew 5:23-24, 1 Corinthians 9:13, 1 Corinthians 10:18, Hebrews 13:10, Revelation 6:9, and Revelation 8:3 …
5. You may believe that you are saved by faith alone, in spite of James 2:24-26.
6. You may believe that Catholics perform good works in order to be saved, instead of what is really true – Catholics do good works because Jesus said to do them in the Sermon on the Mount.
7. You may believe that the Eucharist is only a memorial, not a sin-forgiving sacrificial meal that is the hidden manna mentioned in Revelation 2:17.
8. You may believe that Jesus is the one mediator of intercessory prayer, instead of the one mediator of the New Covenant, like the Bible says in Hebrews 12:24.
9. You may believe that intercessory prayer to the saints is tantamount to conjuring up the dead to seek arcane knowledge, like King Saul did with the Witch of Endor.
10. You may believe that statues in church are evil, in spite of the fact that God told Moses to make 2 Cherub statues to put on top of the Ark of the Covenant; King Solomon had all kinds of statues in his Temple; and Moses made a statue of a serpent with healing powers in the desert to heal snakebite victims.
11. You have to believe that you can confess your sins directly to God instead of to a priest, in spite of John 20:21ff (the New Testament does not say anywhere to confess your sins directly to God).
12. You may believe that intellectual faith in God is the only kind of faith needed for salvation, in spite of the fact that Jesus said that “unless you have the faith of a little child, you shall not enter the kingdom.”
13. You may believe that you can have altar calls in your church, without an altar.
14. You may believe that singing and preaching are the way to worship God on Sunday.
15. You may believe that calling anyone on earth “Father” is sinful, at the same time you celebrate “Father’s Day,” and trying to obey the Commandment that says, “Honor your FATHER and your Mother.”
16. You may believe that 15 centuries of Christianity doesn’t exist, and that Christian history leaps from the Bible to the creation of your church in the 16th Century, so as to be able to ignore the writings of the early Church Fathers, at the same time you believe the writings of Lucado and Graham…
17. You may believe that useless works of the Jewish law, like circumcision, are the exact same thing as good works, which are the fruit of our faith (Colossians 1:10).
18.You may believe that Jesus said to write everything down in a book, make sure everyone gets a copy, and whatever they come up with is OK, instead of Jesus creating a Church with the mission to go and teach all nations, making disciples of them, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
19. You may believe that salvation is me and the Bible, rather than being found in the Primacy of the Church, from 1 Timothy 3:15.
20. You may believe that the Pope cannot be infallible, because he is only a man, at the same time you believe that your personal beliefs about salvation are infallible.
21. You may believe that the necessity of eating Jesus’ flesh and drinking his blood from John 6:48-58 is not necessary to have eternal life.
22. You may believe that Martin Luther was right to start his own “tradition of man” church named after himself, even though Paul says that there shall be no dissensions among believers, and that all should be of one mind.
23. You may believe that Martin Luther was a great guy, even though he advocated the killing of peasants, the burning of synagogues, the expelling of Jews from Germany, and that committing adultery 1000 times a day could not separate you from Christ.
24. You may believe that it’s OK to see a man to heal your bodily ills at the doctor’s office, even though Jesus could heal you much better than the doctor, while at the same time you think it’s heresy to go see a man to heal your spirit of its sinfulness in the confessional.
25. You may believe that putting down Mary is somehow honoring Jesus, instead of calling Mary Blessed and realizing that her soul MAGNIFIES the Lord, not diminishes it (Luke 1)…..
eternity is a long time to be wrong.
Do not be ignorant is a God given Information Age.
Choose wisely you may have HELL to pay.
The devil is a liar and a deceiver
Don’t you think if Jesus truly gave us a church that has the promise to never fall into heresy. The devil would lie about such a church.
Seek truth for yourself.
Do not listen to born again pastors. Who have the same scripture curse all Protestants have.
Why because you have rejected the passover supper of the lamb. That Jesus said is needed for salvation.
Read the gospel of John 6 66. Are you like the jews who walked away and refused to follow Jesus. . .
Martins free will teaching
Excellent short cartoon