Annews24.com’ General Manager required, working for one of Qatar’s longest standing Real Estate Development companies.
We’re looking to hear from large-scale and high-end Portfolio Management professionals, to have overall responsibility of ensuring the organisations’ effective delivery of property/facilities management and leasing here in Qatar.
• Developing Leasing Strategy
• Developing policies and procedures in line with company regulations
• Developing service standards
• Asset Management
• Developing investment strategy
• Quantifying existing portfolio to improve yield
• Diversification of portfolio – promoting stronger return on assets
• Working with local agents to understand market trends
• Acquiring new properties in approved areas of interest in line with budget
• Overseeing the Facilities Manager
• Ensuring Facilities Manager is implementing FM Strategy and following up on areas of focus such as outsourcing and PPM
• Developing efficient and effective service standards
• Managing projects
• Overseeing planning and budgeting process for all new projects
• Real Estate management experience is essential.
• Ideal candidate should have significant experience in leasing, asset management, project management and facilities management.
• Large portfolio management experience.
• Previous exposure to FM.
• Minimum of 10 years’ leadership experience in Real Estate.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
— Annews24 (@AfricanewsT) May 9, 2019